- Jay Bartels, CEO
- Jay Bartels is a serial entrepreneur who has brought multiple new ventures to market through his technology and business skills. His successful ventures include CATS Software, Veo Systems, Commerce One and other companies. Jay graduated from Stanford and Berkeley universities and lives in Woodside, California.
- Keith Cotterill, President
- Keith Cotterill is a serial entrepreneur with extensive financial, technology, and strategy experience with Silicon Valley application companies. He has worldwide experience of sales, business development, and rollout of new products in new markets and has worked at Oracle, SAP, Netscape and Commerce One. In 2002 he was part of the founding team at Webify Solutions. Keith is an Oxford Philosophy graduate and a Chartered Accountant.
- Andrew E. Davidson, Chief Architect and CTO
- Andrew E. Davidson has extensive experience of architecting and building large Internet-based business at Veo Systems and Commerce One. He led the development of the first XML-based business-to-business (B2B) e-commerce systems. He was responsible for the development of the first application services, and what is now known as Web Service Architecture/ Service-Oriented Architecture (S.O.A.) Andy holds a master's degree from New York State University, and lives in Santa Cruz, California.